The name Brasted’s has been synonymous with multi-award winning fine dining and entertaining for almost four decades, serving royalty, dignitaries, celebrities and guests across Norfolk, Suffolk, East Anglia and beyond. With two stunning venues in Norfolk, guests are spoilt for choice when it comes to experiencing the warm Brasted’s welcome, combined with sublime food, exquisite drinks and opulent surroundings.
For a more intimate dining and overnight experience why not visit Brasted’s fine dining restaurant and Brasted’s Lodge? Located in the picturesque privately-owned village of Framingham Pigot in the heart of the Norfolk countryside, the restaurant’s warm, inviting décor and friendly staff make it the perfect choice for any special occasion or celebration, while the six luxurious individually decorated en-suite bedrooms, private dining room and snug offer a home-away-from-home.
Or you might choose to visit Caistor Hall Hotel, a beautiful country house hotel located on the fringe of the ‘Fine City’ of Norwich. The Bistro is located within the main house and boasts a wide selection of food and beverage offerings, including lunch, dinner, and Sunday lunch, while the extensive bar and Whiskey Lounge serves snacks and cocktails daily. With roaring open fires and 32 acres of grounds to explore, including beautiful established woodland, landscaped grounds, lawns, and Norfolk countryside, Caistor Hall is the perfect country retreat.
And if you are looking to host a party, look no further than Complete & Utter Brasted’s, offering extensive knowledge and expertise in all areas of event planning and production. Their highly experienced team can cater for events anytime and anywhere and have an impressive track record for delivering beautifully executed events and unforgettable celebrations in properties all over the UK and abroad!
- Brasted’s legendary twice baked cheese soufflé is something of a favourite among guests and the team alike, so why not make this iconic dish at home this spring?
Brasted’s Exec Chef Chris ‘Buzz’ Busby shares the recipe here.
– don’t forget to share your photos with us @eatnourishdrink #eatnourishdrink
- For Brasted’s contact: https://www.brasteds.co.uk | 01508 491112 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Complete & Utter visit: https://completeandutter.co.uk | 01508 491112 | email@example.com
- For Caistor Hall visit: http://www.caistorhall.com | 01508 502205 | firstname.lastname@example.org