It certainly feels like spring today, and you can sense that brighter days are just around the corner!
At nourish, we love to eat seasonally, so here’s a little look at some of the great produce you can find at the moment:
• Brussels sprouts – the last chance to get them until winter later this year
• Cabbage – savoy, red and white
• Cauliflower – did someone say cauliflower cheese?
• Jerusalem artichoke
• Mushrooms – and we do have the best in our region!
• Forced rhubarb – delicious roasted and served with whipped cream!
• Spring greens
• Spring onions
• Purple sprouting broccoli – full of flavour and health benefits, and it is only in season for a short while, so make the most of it while you can!
Root vegetables are still key at this time of year, but it won’t be long until the fresher flavours start bursting through.
What’s on your plate this month? Let us know and don’t forget to
#eatnourishdrink Happy cooking!